We may be compensated for your purchase of any of the products featured on this page – it helps us keep the lights on :)
Excel tutorial on how to create a calendar in Excel that reveals a picture in the background as the date changes.
In this example, we walk through creating a month calendar and then:
- Format the dates on the calendar
- Insert an image to be gradually revealed as the day changes and
- Create conditional formatting rules to reveal the image as each day goes by
The 2 Conditional Formatting rules used are:
- Unshade any cell with a value between 0 and =TODAY()
- Unshade any cell where this formula is true: =TODAY()>=11/28/2017
You could use a reveal calendar to create a fun way to countdown to a special event such as a graduation, birthday, vacation, Christmas, NYE, first day of school and other holidays and events!